2012 BET Awards: Kim Kardashian Cozies Up to Beyonce and Nicki Minaj! (PHOTOS)

Posted on Jul 1 2012 - 6:10pm by XiXi Yang

We had a feeling Kim Kardashian will be heating up the carpet at the 012 BET Awards to support her man Kanye West! The prestigious award show took place at the Shrine Auditorium this afternoon, and our favorite reality diva wore a gorgeous backless white dress.

Kim was snapped cozying up to Beyonce just as Queen B. walked into the stage, and she even got a front row seat – next to Nicki Minaj! After Kanye West sang his song “Cold” on stage, the 31-year-old “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star gave him a standing ovation. After all, the song did have a line in there where Yeezy confessed his love for Kim, “I’ll admit, I had fell in love with Kim ? Around the same time she had fell in love with him / Well that’s cool, baby girl, do ya thang / Lucky I ain’t had Jay drop him from the team.”

Watch BET Awards 2012 LIVE Here!

Kanye also got a bromance hug from Jay-Z on stage.

So, is it safe to say that Kim is officially in hip-hop’s most elite circle? Rubbing shoulders with Beyonce and Nicki?

Hit the comments and keep it locked here on PopStopTV.com for more photos and BET Awards coverage!

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About the Author

XiXi Yang, the creator and host of PopStop TV, is a fabulous always-on-the-fly cosmopolitan chick who eats celebrity and new media news for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. (More at XiXiYang.com and Follow Me on Twitter: @xixiyang)

1 Comment so far. Feel free to join this conversation.

1. Cibelly July 12, 2012 at 1:10 pm - Reply

Kanye West is too stupid, and joined with kim, loss of time talking about these two

Leave A Response