Calling all people affected with wanderlust, whose Pinterest account is full of places they wish to visit, and who get genuine excitement from packing. What happens when you combine eleven travel seekers, expert tour guides like Brandon Presser, Rachel Grant and Sandhurt Miggins, and exciting activities? Bravo’s Tour Guide, premiering on Tuesday, March 1st, seeks to find out just that.
The show follows eleven individuals from throughout the United States whose stories are just as unique as their personalities. Here’s what you need to know about the contestants:
- Amy Grice, the owner of the successful teeth whitening business, “Amazing White Smile Studio”, with locations in Las Vegas and Los Angeles;
- Heather Marianna, owner of organic beauty business, Beauty Kitchen. Fun fact: she’s engaged for the 13th time.
- Jared Levy, a successful businessman and frequent contributor to the Fox Business Network;
- Jay Ward, a booking agent and manager at Icon Artist Management;
- Jeff Vasilatos, a construction engineer for the Water Reclamation District of Chicago;
- Jenna Kingma, owner of Jenna Michelle Jewelry;
- Jenna Bates Vasilatos, wife to Jeff, founder of Jettasetting and a published author;
- Michael Cook, a hairdresser getting over an old flame;
- Michelle Harvey, mom and model;
- Misty Kingma, twin to Jenna, entertainment host and social media influencer;
- Steven Roberts, brother to Michael and marketing strategist.
Of course, the stars of the show aren’t going in without a little help from travel experts. Brandon Presser, a tour guide whose passport boasts of traveling to over one hundred countries, will be helping the group with adjusting to the challenges of traveling abroad. Rachel Grant, who was involved with a philanthropic typhoon shelter project that helped more than 600 people living in the Philippines, has also signed on to help the group. Finally, Sandhurst Miggins, who specializes in entertainment and providing VIP service to his passengers, will be in the cast.
The show features top-notch destinations from all across the world including Kenya, Sri Lanka, and Japan. Complete with adventures from sightseeing to riding elephants, this is a show that will leave you ready for an adventure from the convenience of your living room. Will the group be able to soak in the experiences and have a great time, or will drama come up? Is romance on the horizon for any of our candidates, or life-long friendships?
Don’t forget to tune in on Tuesday, March 1st for all of the answers to these questions! The show airs at 10/9c on Bravo.