College students, test your knowledge in the real world of broadcast media by interning with PopStop TV Network! You’ll crank up your experience and skills by working at one of the fastest-growing media networks in Los Angeles, CA.
Internships are open to college juniors and seniors. PopStop TV is proud of its diverse environment and we encourage students of all backgrounds to apply. PopStop TV Network’s internships are for college credits only.
You must meet ALL of the criteria below to be eligible for the PopStop TV Internship Program:
- You must be eligible to receive college credits for your internship with PopStop TV.
- Interns must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Interns must be available to work a minimum of two full days per week (no weekends), but some departments may require more than three days. Typical business hours are 7:00AM to 6:00PM.
- Internships are open to college juniors and seniors, though some departments also accept graduate students and law school students. *Upon acceptance, we will require a letter from your school confirming you are a matriculated junior, senior, graduate student or law student.
- Please note that we do not offer housing.
PopStop TV Network has internships available in the following departments:
- Media Coordinator/Post-Production
- Chinese (Mandarin) “Hollywood Now”
Writing/Blogging: PopStop TV’s editorial department releases 30 blogs a day around the globe, distributed through our online partners through Google News. Writers from PopStop TV’s editorial department also work on TV show scripts with producers and scripts for one-on-one celebrity interviews, red carpet interviews, events, and more. Must have strong writing skills and work well under a tight deadline. Basic knowledge of using WordPress and Photoshop websites a plus.
Publicity/Planning: PopStop TV’s publicity/planning department schedules interview schedules, location shoots, studio shoots, and more. Must be a great communicator and not afraid to call publicists, studio executives, etc.
Media Coordinator/Post-Production: PopStop TV’s post-production department consists of video editors, media coordinators, timecoders, camera men, and more to work on TV and web show segments. Media coordinators gather b-roll, interview soundbites, and photos for editing. Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro, Avid, Motion Graphics, and Photoshop a pro.
Chinese (Mandarin) “Hollywood Now” Department: PopStop TV is expanding to China with the company’s new Chinese (Mandarin) department. The Mandarin department will focus on conducting market research for China, script-writing and producing “Hollywood Now”.