Ashton Kutcher Drops ‘F’ Bomb to Charlie Sheen!

0
845

rs_1024x759-140206071431-1024-Ashton-Kutcher-JR-2614-copy

Don’t you think a celebrity boxing match between these two would be far more interesting? Charlie Sheen would say yes on the spot, Ashton Kutcher however, might not be interested.

Three years later and Charlie Sheen is still bashing Ashton on twitter. After the sheen was replaced by Kutcher on the Hit Sitcom, Two and Half Men, there has been bad blood amongst the two.

Exhibit A: Sheen tweeted Kutcher to “quit barfing on my old brilliant show” last month.

The 35-year-old actor took the time to address his Mr. Sheen directly on Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Wednesday, February 5.

“Every day when you go into work, do they say, thank you for not being Charlie?” Jimmy Kimmel asked Mila Kunis‘ hubby.

Although he responded to Kimmel’s questions he could not quite restrain from venting on live television to Sheen.

“Dude, shut the f–k up!” Kutcher exclaimed. “Seriously, like. Enough already. Like it’s like three years later and you’re still blowing me up on Twitter. Like come on dude, really?”

Sheen has not responed back to Kutcher’s comments but we are sure he will soon enough.

Kutcher also told Kimmel about the transitions throughout the sitcom. “I thought it was gonna be easy,” Kutcher said. “Like from That 70’s Show, and then taking a break from doing sitcoms, like jump back into sitcoms. And it actually took me more time than I thought it would to just sort of get my sitcom sea legs again. Get back into the rhythm. And I feel like the show’s really got a nice stride right now.”

What are your thoughts on Sheen? Do you think Ashton should have vented on live television? Fill us in on your thoughts! Tweet us @PopStopTv and follow us on Instagram.com/PopStopTV.

NO COMMENTS

LEAVE A REPLY